Sunday, December 2, 2007

where do I stand

Where do I stand?

FEET: What do I stand for as a foundation of writing?
In past, I had lot of hands on experience in writing. But still there are pros and cons about me when it comes to writing. Well there are many spaces that need to be filled with improvements.

STOMACH: What upsets me about writing?
Writing is time consuming and tedious job.

HEART: What do I love about writing?
One thing that I love about writing is that it can be sent to many people and we don’t have to be there to explain it.

HANDS: What do I feel about writing?I feel that writing can have huge impact on people. We can collect information, views and put it in written form and share it with many people.

EARS: What do I hear about writing?
Nowadays, many people around the world giving and exchanging there views via internet, newspaper etc

EYES: What do I see about writing?
Written forms of communication can be seen every where in form of letters, newspaper etc.

BRAIN: What do I think about writing?
Writing is one of the best means of communication. If we want to say something we can write it down in decorative words and send it to many people.

No comments: